Eureka Intensified Focus Reviews Visit Site
Eureka! Sounds like the TV show, or an amazing mind-blowing discovery, doesn’t it? No. It’s not the show or a really amazing discovery either. What I’m talking about is the nootropicnatural enhancement supplement, made to increased mental focus supplement.
Lately, we’ve all heard of these new supplements that can increase mental health, help you focus, and in certain cases even help you learn more – Eureka Intensified Focus is one of these mental health supplements we hear so much about.
When I first noticed this supplement even the name turned me off. To me the advertising represents a troubling trend of using direct marketing techniques, very high prices, little product information – and ultimately, a product of doubtful value. I think that it is unfortunate that people can stumble onto something like Eureka and buy it just because it is well advertised, without doing very much research.
What the Company Says?
Basically, the manufacturer sells the product based on the ingredients that have positive cognitive benefits. The ingredients themselves help the brain but does this mix really work. Well, I need a little more information before I can recommend this product so I went ahead and ordered it to give it a try.
A health supplement is only as good as its ingredients so let’s start with what the label has to say. Oh oh! I don’t see a good label here. Well at least not on the website. Hmm when I got the product I asked the help of a friend as the ingredient label is covered with a barcode that can’t be moved.
Anyway, Eureka’s main ingredient seems to be GinkoBiloba, an ancient Chinese herb that produces increased memory, but still not scientifically proven. B12 is also here and there is some Choline Bitartrate here as well. There’s also some L-Arginine for increased circulation and Phenylalanine to protect the neurons. Then there is Gluthianone which is an antioxidant and Glycine a memory enhancer.
- Ginkgo Biloba: improves blood flow to the brain and increases memory and attention span.
- CholineBitartate: Preserves brain cells and offers improved mental focus and clarity.
- B12: Improves circulation, mood, energy and alertness.
- L-Arginine: Improves circulation and enhances cognitive performance.
- DL Phenylalanine: Decreases the degeneration of the brain and improves mental focus.
- L-Glutathione: an antioxidant for the brain.
The ingredients on their own do improve cognition and mental focus according to research, but when it comes to Eureka we don’t really know how much of each ingredient is included in the product, so I can’t really rate the efficacy based on the ingredients.
I’m surprised that the bottle does come with a daily recommended dosage of 2 pills per day. And the suggestion is that these be taken in the morning on an empty stomach. The company says that you should feel more alert within about an hour and that these effects last for up to six hours.
The Stated Benefits
The manufacturer’s site lists a lot of brain focus benefits for this product. This includes clear thinking, energy and nutrients your brain needs. But still that isn’t very much information.
So it took about 7 days I think to receive my Eureka bottle. Nothing amazing here, but I did have to wait to list the ingredients until I received the bottle as I couldn’t find it on the Eureka website. I can’t really say this is an instant boots, it takes time. It took about a full month to really feel this mental focus product working, but I will say this for it, I am more relaxed and mentally focused now than I was. And Eureka also gives me that mood boost and energy I need at my age.
What Do Others Say?
Hmm well this is a hard one, as I see lots of positive reviews here. Many say it works well, others tend to think it is a little expensive for the type of ingredients and the time it takes to work.
The Pros as I See Them
- Eureka! Has some very proactive natural ingredients – not too many, not too few. So even if the company doesn’t list quantities, chances are there is enough in every dose to be effective for everyone.
- There are no side effects. No jitters or anxiety associate with this mind focus product.
- Eureka does improve mental focus, at least it did for me
- There are a lot of positive reviews for this product.
- The company does offer a 90 day guarantee and they are available online.
The Cons in My Opinion
- It is a little higher priced than the natural ingredients on their own. But then you’d have to take lots of pills every day.
- The positive reviews need to be fielded out, as Amazon has too many fake reviews on their site.
- I couldn’t find any clinical studies.
Is Eureka Intensified Focus Worth It?
Well, I can’t say the product didn’t work. It did its job well. But at $50 I do think it is a little steep, especially since it’s not a full month’s supply. My real concern here is the amount of beneficial ingredients in each pill, and the benefits don’t seem to appear too quickly. You have to take the pills for about two weeks to see a notable difference.