Profiderall Review Reviews Visit Site
I guess a lot of people would be taking prescription strength Adderall if they could, otherwise why would there be an over the counter alternative like Profiderall. This all natural supplement used by students and people who want to boost their mental focus seems to be very popular.
The Prescription strength Adderall is a treatment used for ADD and ADHD, and other brain functioning disorders. On the other hand, Profiderall is a natural supplement, which I am thankful for, and it is made to imitate the effects of the medication Adderall.
I decided to do a review of this mental focus supplement because it seems to be one that is trending, and so one that some say is very beneficial while others are more skeptical. On first looks, I think I’ll join in with the skeptics.
Profideral offers a special blend of nootropic ingredients, which work specifically at improving your mental focus, energy, mood and memory. According to my initial research, most people who take Profiderall do say that this supplement demonstrates positive effects. However, for those of us who have experience in herbs and supplements, the amount of nootropics like Noopept, Oxiraceta and Aniracetam are not as strong as they should be. The quantities are small so this may limit the effectiveness of this smart drug.
What is Profiderall?
Profiderall is a natural supplement that resembles the prescription drug of Adderall. It is made for people who want the same brain enhancing effects, but don’t want the negative side effects. Most users think of it as a “Study Pill,” one you can take on a daily basis to sharpen your focusand one that offers more mental energy. Recently, there seems to be quite a large influx of Adderall alternatives and they all have derivative names of this famous drug. Still, Profiderall is slightly different from others because it includes Piracetam which stimulates the glutamate and acetylcholine receptors in your brain; these being responsible for the important brain functions relating to concentration, memory and learning.
Profiderall also contains a few other interesting natural ingredients that are known to keep the brain functioning at its best. The thing I like about these is that all of the ingredients have been tested in clinical trials and work to increase blood flow to the brain, increase memory and synaptic plasticity. These do make you more alert and help increase your motivation. The following is a look at all of the ingredients of the profiderall mind boosting supplements:
- Piracetam: This nootropic stimulates the cholinergic and glutamatergic functions of the brain.
- Huperzine A: This herbal alkaloid inhibits the enzyme acetylcholinesterase, which causes a breakdown of the acetylcholine neurotransmitter.
- Vimpocetine: A natural ingredient that increases blood flow, allowing for higher oxygen levels and improved mental focus.
- DMAE: Improves on the production of acetylcholine, which is an important neurotransmitter to the brain.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid: this produces ATP which is an important energy source in the brain.
- Choline Bitartrate: An additional source of choline that helps produce acetylcholine, and is considered a decent choline supplement, although Alpha GPC or Citicoline would be better.
- Vitamin B6: This is important for the brain’s metabolic use of amino acids and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B12: Develops the growth of neurons and aids the metabolic functioning.
- Tyrosine: This amino acid works to enhance mood and reduce anxiety and stress.
- Taurine: This is an ingredient that fights against fatigue and improves physical performance.
- Caffeine: This is one of the primary stimulants and helps keep your energy high during mental work.
Does It Really Work?
So does this Aderall substitute work or is it just good advertising for a so-so brain supplement? Well, there are certainly a lot of Profiderall followers, and the nootropic ingredients are proven to be effective, but the one concern I have is the relatively small amounts of these ingredients in the pills. But because this is a natural supplement, the makers are not required to tell us how much of any ingredient the product contains. It is for this singular reason that I am hesitant to recommend the purchase of Profiderall.
What About Alternatives?
Well, you could increase the effectiveness of Profiderall by adding Piracetam powder or another strong nootropic ingredient. But I think there are other single products out there that might have more benefits than Profiderall.
Why Use Profiderall?
Profiderall has many followers, especially those who are wary of side effects from the prescription Adderall or other prescription strength medications. All of the nootropics in this product are safe, and Profiderall doesn’t have any significant side effects, although some users report headaches, slight nausea, increased perspiration and restlessness. But if you take as recommended and drink lots of water, and avoid taking the supplement at night you shouldn’t have a problem with this mind boosting supplement.
Where Can You Buy It?
Profiderall is an Adderall alternative, so it isn’t available in stores or pharmacies. You can actually only purchase this from the manufacturer online.
How Does the Cost Compare?
Profiderall has a lot of effective ingredients and comes at a retail price of about $50 so pricewise it isn’t as expensive as other nootropic mental focus products. Users do report improvement, but when I tried it, I thought that there were other products comparatively priced that offered somewhat better results.
Although this works, I still think there are other better nootropic supplements that offer even more benefits out there. The thing that bugs me the most here is the fact that the company doesn’t list the amounts of the ingredients in each pill.